Saturday, May 30, 2009

treid to post some pictures

but it didn;t work.
tyhat might need to wait until I'm back.
gotta head back to the center now - I am getting hungry and am looking for\ward to whatever delicious Roase has prepared for me today. Plus it's time for my malarai tablets.
M
aka - the white lady

my flirting with quasi-blackness and cross heritage (completely fabriced, true) doesn't quite work here.
but I still have more then 3 weeks left. My drumming is getting good, my dress is being made and Kobbi is twisting my hait tomorrow.
And my skin loves the sun.

2 comments:

  1. welcome in africa mile!
    ja nisam bio isti posle prvog puta. to i tebi želim
    ljubi te bo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you are getting settled..cannot wait 4 your next post...where do you live out there? what do you do in the night? what dress? u ok with malaria tablets? take care, just be careful, ivana

    ReplyDelete